The Drury Inn & Suites
1170 Interquest Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Transportation to and from the airport will be provided for you if you fly into Colorado Springs Airport. If you fly into Denver International you will be responsible to get down to the Springs on your own.
- You are welcome to rent a car, but transportation will be provided for you all week long.
- All meetings will be held at the Alliance National Office.
- When you register you need to provide us with your flight itinerary. Fly in by the evening of Sunday, the 27th. You may fly out the evening of Tuesday the 29th or Wednesday the 30th. Please note, if you choose to fly out on the 30th, airport transportation will only be available to you through 12 noon. You may also travel using Uber or Lyft.
- Upon registering you will be asked if you will be paying with check or card. If you choose card, Katlyn will send you an invoice through Square that you can use to pay. If you choose check, please make your checks out to The Christian & Missionary Alliance with Engage 2019 in the Memo and mail them to: Alliance Youth, 8595 Explorer Dr. Colorado Springs, CO, 80920.
- Spouses are always welcome at Engage! Register them just as you did yourself.