The role of the Volunteer Worker at the LIFE Conference is to give necessary help and support to all the tasks and experiences that will take place onsite. All of the planning process and the majority of the set-up process will be done by the LIFE Planning Team; what we're looking for are dedicated people willing to work hard and be the "all hands on deck" to keep the conference moving smoothly. From the schedules of past LIFE Conferences, most workers were on their feet and at a task 8-10 hours of the day, making it a mix of long days but a fast week.
*Please note: All LIFE Volunteers must go through a background check process paid for by the LIFE Office.
For more information about Volunteer Workers, please contact Worker Coordinator, Heather Kimpel via email.
- Running the games in the activity hall
- Setting up and facilitating tournaments and outside activities like the 5k
- Helping with PowerPoints and merchandise tables for speakers
- Helping the production team with cameras in the main stage
- Hosting groups through the Prayer, Justice and Missions Experiences
- Ushering the main stage sessions including offering and communion
- Show up Monday, July 4, 2022 for worker registration, training, and set-up
- Work good but long days to facilitate the work, projects, and experiences of the conference Tuesday, July 5, 2022 - Saturday, July 9, 2022
- A schedule for each volunteer worker, averaging at 8 hours of working a day, will be provided closer to the conference
- Breaks, lunch, and dinner will be provided (breakfast is on their own)
Registration is $99 and you will be responsible to pay for your own travel costs as well as your hotel room through the worker housing established with the LIFE Office. Discounted rates and roommate options will be available.
Registration will open on October 1, 2021 for Volunteer Workers. Please check back soon for additional details.